The local running store took back the Brooks I bought last week! Looks like I'll be shoe shopping on Saturday for new running shoes. I'm going to try out a different running store in town to see if they do a better job with the fitting process. Hopefully they will listen to me this time when I say Brooks just don't work for my Barney Rubble feet. What are your favorite running shoes?
In other news, I did a short run on the treadmill tonight since it was raining out. My speed work seems to be helping! YAY! Now hopefully I can maintain the pace for longer distances. Since my husband's work schedule has changed, I've started skipping my regular Strength Training classes at the Y in order to keep up with my training runs. i'm been trying to squeeze in some weights using the machines at the Y. I feel like I'm doing it wrong or not using enough weight, since I'm not really sore the next day. Guess time will tell.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
WAHOO!
Posted by Kerry at 10:45 PM
Labels: running, shoes, weight training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment