Last week, I registered for this race! It is a half marathon on Saturday and a full marathon on Sunday! I seriously believe I've lost my mind! Now to run like a crazy person to train for this insanity. Two weeks ago I ran 20 miles for the first time. I felt great when I was running and wasn't even that sore afterwards! However, my toes now HATE me. I have two black toenails and have lost the skin from the bottom of 6 of my 10 toes. None of it actually hurts, just looks really bad. Guess it's all part of running! I've done some research on how to prevent it from her on out so hopefully it won't happen again. I'm hoping to hit 20+ miles on Sunday, that is if I can peel myself out of bed early Sunday morning.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment