Monday, August 31, 2009

Music

I need to get some new music to run to. The playlist I have right now is no longer working for me. Does anyone have any suggestions for some good upbeat music to run to? I listen to everything but country. Thanks for the suggestions!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Are you looking for older music or newer?

Newer stuff no idea I don't listen to it.

Older, I like roses by outkast (unless you get the radio edit it does have swear words) Hey ya (which I *think* is outkast).

Nickleback- I like most of theirs.

Usher but I can't think of the name.

Okay my head hurts now. LMAO!

Kerry said...

Thanks Kim!

New. Old. I listen to it all.

I love Outkast for running. Bombs Over Baghdad is my power song for Nike+. I think I have those both on cd. I will have go look and get them on to my itunes.

Thank you for all the suggestions. I will look up the songs you suggested.

Robin said...

80's music can be good if you find something more upbeat and poppy.

Um, I work out to stuff like the White Stripes, but I don't know how that would work for running.